The city of Lamar has a full-time position open in the Sanitation department. We are looking for a career-minded individual with good work ethics. Work involves picking up refuse at homes and businesses in a safe and efficient manner.
• Collect and dump refuse from containers into trucks.
• Operate equipment safely and efficiently
A sanitation worker must be physically fit.
• Sanitation workers usually work in pairs or trios, so non-driving workers hop on and off their trucks to gather refuse.
• Must be able to lift heavy trash cans, furniture, electronics, metal, and plastic containers, trash bags, and bulky packaging.
• Must be able to work in the elements.
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Retirement plan
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• Full-time position
• Missouri Driver’s License (Required)
• Ability to obtain a CDL (Required)
City of Lamar is an equal opportunity employer
Click here for the Application