City of Lamar has a full-time position open in the Water/Sewer department for a laborer. Listed below is the description & requirements of the position.
• Operate equipment safely and efficiently
• Trench safety experience. Knowledge of trenching and shoring standards
• Install underground sewer and water lines in trench
• Excavate and backfill utility trenches
• Experience installing water and sewer lines
• Able to operate multiple pieces of equipment, including backhoe, loader and skid steer
• Heavy equipment experience required
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Retirement plan
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• Full-time position
• Missouri Driver’s License (Required)
• Ability to obtain a CDL (Required)
City of Lamar is an equal opportunity employer.
Please complete the employment application and return to City Clerk at 1104 Broadway or email firstname.lastname@example.org